Bicton Vet Clinic offer the following services…
Vaccinations and General Health Care
a. Typical health checks can include :
- examination of skin, ears, eyes, mouth, teeth, joints, and abdomen and any other aspect of your pets health you are concerned about.
- we offer blood tests for general health assessment, senior pet screening, renal and liver function tests, thyroid function tests, as well as urinalysis and blood glucose testing if need be.
- parasite checks – egg fleas, ticks, heart-worm , intestinal worms and mites and advise appropriate treatment regimes and prevention
- geriatric pet care advise to cope with age related health problems as your pet grows older eg…
- arthritis and pain management
- balance problems, senility and anxiety
- eye and ear problems
- heart disease
- liver and kidney disease management
b. Cat Vaccinations for
- feline enteritis, feline respiratory disease, chlamydia, feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency.
c. Dog Vaccinations for
- canine parvo virus, canine distemper, canine hepatitis, canine cough, and canine corona virus.
- Our fully equipped surgery allows us to give your pet the very best of care.
- Our aim is to provide high quality veterinary medicine along with great customer service.
Anesthesia with Monitoring
- We provide for your pet full monitoring during all phases of the anaesthesia process.
- If your pet requires hospitalization, we can take care of this for you.
- Yes, our clinic is able to provide radiographs also known as X-Rays of your pet. Radiography is a key tool in enabling us to diagnose disease in animals, especially for conditions involving bones, chest or abdomen.
- Bicton Vet Clinic uses the services of a mobile ultrasound specialist who comes to the clinic to do ultrasounds as we need them which enables us to diagnose conditions involving soft tissues, abdomen and heart.
- If your pet ever develops an unusual illness or injury, there is often a need for specialized expertise and equipment to properly diagnose and treat the problem. We can refer you to a specialist that has earned our trust and confidence in order to gain your pet the very best chance of recovery.
- A microchip is no bigger than a grain of rice, and is inserted under your pet’s skin. A normal consultation is all that is required. This allows us to track your pet if ever lost.
- Dentistry for your pets is a growing area of veterinary science and an important part of your beloved pet’s health.
- We can have your cat looked after while you are away.
Pet Nutrition and Premium Pet Food
- Bicton Vet Clinic can give you nutritional advice for your pet and have premium pet food also available for your purchase.
- We offer hydro-bathing as a service to get your pet clean and looking it’s best.
Mobile Veterinary Services
- Our unique service offers you our qualified treatment performed in your own home.
- Bicton Vet Clinic understands that you may want your pet to be in the familiar surroundings of home when it is finally time to say goodbye. Our Mobile Vet Service can make this happen.
After Hours Attention
- Bicton vet Clinic can provide after hours attention for your pet.
Pet Pick Up and Drop Off
- We are able to pick up your pet and drop off as an added service if you need it.
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine with Dr Wey Yin Loh